NAMW is excited to welcome Writing Career Coach Teresa LeYung Ryan to our June Member-only Monthly Teleseminar. Full details can be found below, including the telephone call-in details, which are now available to our current NAMW members.
Members, if you aren’t already logged in to the site, be sure to login here. After you login, you can return to this page and the details will be unlocked for you to view!
Topic: Fun & Simple Steps to Help Memoir Writers Thrive
Guest Speaker: Writing Career Coach Teresa LeYung Ryan
Date: Friday June 18, 2010
Time: 11 AM PDT |12 PM MDT | 1 PM CDT |2 PM EDT
Cost: FREE FOR NAMW MEMBERS
Call-In Details can be found below (Available to NAMW Members Only. Members can login here).
[private_Lifetime]Telephone Number: (323) 417-0075 Access Code: 643934# [/private_Lifetime]
[private_NAMW]Telephone Number: (323) 417-0075 Access Code: 643934# [/private_NAMW]
Not Available for the Live Call? NAMW members can access a link in the NAMW member area within a week of the teleseminar to download the audio mp3 of this call!
How do writers thrive in the fiercely competitive industry? Find out for yourself in this delightful session with Coach Teresa who created Build Your Name, Beat the Game: Be Happily Published (the 22 minutes for 22 days workbook).
She will help you:
- understand the need to build one’s name/fame in today’s publishing arena.
- identify advocates, endorsers and fans.
- gain recognition through your words and your community.
Topics We’ll Discuss:
- Why writers have to be concerned with building name/fame
- How a writer identifies advocates, endorsers and fans
- Gaining recognition through words and community
- …..and More
Writing-career coach & author Teresa LeYung Ryan helps writers identify their themes & archetypes, build their names, and choose the right publishing route for their books. Teresa created Build Your Name, Beat the Game: Be Happily Published.
Teresa uses her novel Love Made of Heart to:
- shed light on stigmas suffered by immigrants
- advocate compassion for mental illness
- help survivors of family violence find their own voices
Learn more about Coach Teresa by visiting her website, http://WritingCoachTeresa.com
If you have any question about this or any of our Member-only Monthly Teleseminars, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Staci in our Member Benefits Department at (952) 210-7657.