- National Association of Memoir Writers Announces Session and Speaker Line-up for the 2010 Free Memoir Writing Day-Long Telesummit—From Transformation to Publication
- National Association of Memoir Writers President & Author of The Power of Memoir How to Write Your Healing Story, Linda Joy Myers to Participate in Interview at Free Day-Long Memoir Writing Telesummit
- National Association of Memoir Writers presents Denis LeDoux, Founder of The Soleil Lifestory Network at Free Day-Long Memoir Writing Telesummit
- National Association of Memoir Writers Free Day-Long Memoir Writing Telesummit to Host Kay Adams
- Sheila Bender Author of The New Theology: Turning to Poetry in a Time of Grief to Speak at National Association of Memoir Writers Free Day-long Memoir Writing Telesummit
- National Association of Memoir Writers Host Literary Editor Alan Rinzler & Literary Agent Verna Dreisbach at Day-long Memoir Writing Telesummit
- Join Us for Tomorrow’s Free Memoir Writing Telesummit: From Transformation to Publication!
- Tuning into Your Memoir Stories
The NAMW telesummit event is still going on–if you are still listening and learning from the audios. The event for me was all about being immersed in the world of story, creativity, and a sensual spring day. From my window I had a great view of my wisteria, and the birds and bees that nuzzled into the flowers while on the phone we were all sharing our passion about the power of stories to transform us.
In case you haven’t noticed, I love the world of story writing, I love how stories enter us and change us, and how we wrestle with words, images and ideas when we as writers open the door to a story. There are circles of stories–all entwining around each other as we share, read, and create. I hope that your week is rich in story, that you find ways to tune into the next story that is making its way to you.