- National Association of Memoir Writers Announces Session and Speaker Line-up for the 2010 Free Memoir Writing Day-Long Telesummit—From Transformation to Publication
- National Association of Memoir Writers President & Author of The Power of Memoir How to Write Your Healing Story, Linda Joy Myers to Participate in Interview at Free Day-Long Memoir Writing Telesummit
- National Association of Memoir Writers presents Denis LeDoux, Founder of The Soleil Lifestory Network at Free Day-Long Memoir Writing Telesummit
- National Association of Memoir Writers Free Day-Long Memoir Writing Telesummit to Host Kay Adams
- Sheila Bender Author of The New Theology: Turning to Poetry in a Time of Grief to Speak at National Association of Memoir Writers Free Day-long Memoir Writing Telesummit
- National Association of Memoir Writers Host Literary Editor Alan Rinzler & Literary Agent Verna Dreisbach at Day-long Memoir Writing Telesummit
- Join Us for Tomorrow’s Free Memoir Writing Telesummit: From Transformation to Publication!
- Tuning into Your Memoir Stories
5 Sessions with 6 Speakers on the Topic of Writing and Publishing Memoir with a Free Audio Download of Each Session Available Just for Signing up!
Event: National Association of Memoir Writers Day-Long Free Virtual ConferenceTelesummit
Topic: Memoir Writing—From Transformation to Publication
Date: Friday April 16, 2010
Time: 10 AM PDT-4 PM PDT
Please join us for our annual free National Association of Memoir Writers Virtual Teleconference on Friday April 16, 2010! At NAMW, we know Iit’s important to join the a community of talented writers, creators, editors, and publishers as you develop your knowledge of craft. Learning how to create a memoir from bits of memory, fragments of poetry, dreams, and journals is an important step in your literary life. Many memoir writers are lost when it comes to making the transition from transformational writing into the world of a completed work, to finding an agent and a publisher. So in this teleconference lead bywith respected experts you will discover the knowledge you need to create your memoir and birth it into the world—from transformation to publication.
We’ve summarized each of the sessions below, but be sure to click on the topic hyperlink for each session to learn more about the topic of discussion as well as the presenters for each respective topic.
We’ve assembled some of the best and the brightest talent in memoir writing for this exciting one day event!
The virtual teleconference will be audio tape-recorded and by signing up below you will receive the link to an audio download within a few days following the completion of the last session–of the entire conferenceafter the conference is over. That’s right, not just a free download of one session, but of all 5 teleconference sessions!
You can participate in any or all of the sessions, LIVE, via telephone or receive the link to download the audio recording by simply [popup url="http://www.namw.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/namwtssignup.html"]SIGNING UP HERE.[/popup] (we’re sorry, this promotion is no longer available).
*Note: Those who have already signed-up in the previous NAMW Telesummits, need not sign-up again.
We look forward to having you join us for this wonderful, informative day with professionals who will help you get to your important next steps in your memoir journey.
NAMW Telesummit 2010 ScheduleBelow is our schedule indicating the times, topics and speakers for the NAMW Telesummit happening on April 16th, 2010.
Click on the topic link to visit full details.
|The Power of Memoir to Heal and Transform: An Interview with the Author||Linda Joy Myers, Ph.D., NAMW Founder & President, Interviewed by Kay Adams, Director of Center for Journal Therapy||10:00 AM PDT | 11:00 AM MDT | Noon CDT | 1:00 EDT||1 Hour|
|Transforming a Journal Into Memoir||Denis LeDoux, MA, Founder The Soleil Lifestory Network||11:15 AM PDT | 12:15 PM MDT | 1:15 PM CDT | 2:15 PM EDT||1 Hour|
|Manifesting Your Memoir||Kay Adams, LPC, Director of Center for Journal Therapy||12:30 PM PDT | 1:30 PM MDT | 2:30 PM CDT | 3:30 PM EDT||1 Hour|
|Making a Memoir Compelling||Sheila Bender, MA, renowned poet, essayist, and workshop leader||1:45 PM PDT | 2: 45 PM MDT | 3: 45 PM CDT | 4:45 PM EDT||1 Hour|
|Write Important Books—Attract an Agent and Publisher||Verna Dreisbach, Literary Agent and|
Alan Rinzler, Executive Editor at Jossey Bass publishers
|3:00 PM PDT | 4:00 PM MDT | 5:00 PM CDT | 6:00 PM EDT||1 Hour|