- National Association of Memoir Writers Announces Session and Speaker Line-up for the 2010 Free Memoir Writing Day-Long Telesummit—From Transformation to Publication
- National Association of Memoir Writers President & Author of The Power of Memoir How to Write Your Healing Story, Linda Joy Myers to Participate in Interview at Free Day-Long Memoir Writing Telesummit
- National Association of Memoir Writers presents Denis LeDoux, Founder of The Soleil Lifestory Network at Free Day-Long Memoir Writing Telesummit
- National Association of Memoir Writers Free Day-Long Memoir Writing Telesummit to Host Kay Adams
- Sheila Bender Author of The New Theology: Turning to Poetry in a Time of Grief to Speak at National Association of Memoir Writers Free Day-long Memoir Writing Telesummit
- National Association of Memoir Writers Host Literary Editor Alan Rinzler & Literary Agent Verna Dreisbach at Day-long Memoir Writing Telesummit
- Join Us for Tomorrow’s Free Memoir Writing Telesummit: From Transformation to Publication!
- Tuning into Your Memoir Stories
Kay Helps Writers Get Results from their Vision for Memoir
Sign Up Below (we’re sorry, this promotion is no longer available)You’ve got the vision of the memoir in your head, journal, heart and pen — but the result? Not so much!
In this energy-packed hour, Kay Adams will share the secrets of manifesting the vision for your memoir. Using practical techniques drawn from applied science, she’ll give you the first steps for turning your thinking upside-down and getting immediately different (and better) results!
Kay will talk about:
- A simple technique to move “current reality” in the direction of “vision”
- How to use this technique to blast through writer’s block, boredom, paralysis, and fear
- Four fundamental choices that will keep you aligned with best possible outcomes. Come prepared with your notebook or journal and a sturdy rubber band. Adapted from the work of Robert Fritz, The Path of Least Resistance.
Kathleen Adams, LPC, is the Director of the Center for Journal Therapy. She studied with Robert Fritz in the mid-1980s, and since then Kay has used these techniques to create the Center for Journal Therapy, six books, global leadership in the field of journal therapy, three credentialing programs in therapeutic writing, two journal conferences, a beautiful flower garden, and much more. www.journaltherapy.com
Session 3 of the 2010 National Association of Memoir Writers Memoir Writing Telesummit—From Transformation to Publication
Topic: Manifesting Your Memoir
Speaker: Kay Adams, LPC, Director of Center for Journal Therapy
Date: Friday April 16, 2010
Time: 12:30 PM PDT | 1:30 PM MDT | 2:30 PM CDT | 3:30 PM EDT
Session Length: 1 Hour
You can participate in this or any of the other 4 sessions during this day long memoir writing event, LIVE, via telephone or receive the link to download the audio by simply signing up here below. We look forward to having you join us for this wonderful, informative day with professionals who will help you get to your important next steps in your memoir journey.